JavaBot 2.0 is a fully re-engineered implementation of the original JavaBot. Some of the features are as follows:
- Plugin based architecture.
- Multiple simultaneous connected screen names over multiple simultaneous IM protocols.
- Built in support for AIM, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.
- Dynamically loaded line processors.
- Rich development API for plugin developers.
- Cross screen name/protocal conversation spying.
- Cross screen name/protocal conversation initiation.
- Cross screen name/protocal conversation interjections.
- XML based configuration.
- Full conversation logging.
- Dynamically controlled console verbosity.
- Optional ANSI console color.
- XML web service based weather reports.
- Optional remote access to the system console via IM!
The bot architecture also serves as a framework for creating your own Java bots. It’s plugin based design allows extension with drag and drop simplicity.
You can chat with the bot on the following screen names:
AIM: B0HA (with a zero)
AIM: B0tk1ng (with a zero and a one)
To access the administration commands, send an IM to the bot containing the following string: #! Type HELP for more information.